More Timely Than Ever!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Two New Articles

I love electronic gadgets -- not just for their functionality or the toy factor, important as those things are. (Ideally, a good gadget combines both.) I also love them because, for me, they underscore the market's uncertainty and consumer orientation. I'm an unabashed high-tech-gadget market watcher.
Read the rest of this week's TGIF column at the Foundation for Economic Education website.

* * *
One of our smartest political philosophers, Will Rogers, had it right: "Be thankful we’re not getting all the government we’re paying for."

I think of that whenever I hear politicians and commentators praise bipartisanship. I also think of this saying: "Be careful what you wish for. You might get it."

Read the rest of my latest op-ed, "Bipartisanship? Bah!," at The Future of Freedom Foundation website.

No comments: