- Jim Davidson misstated his position.
- He does not believe people who disagree should seriously fight it out.
- He invited the offended vet, an ex-Marine, to argue with Doug Casey not at a FreedomFest but at a Blanchard Conference.
- Mark also playfully invited them to Indian arm wrestle.
- Doug did not win; it was a draw.
- Davidson asked to speak at FreedomFest; Mark did not approach him.
- The quote from an email that Mark sent Davidson is taken out of context.
My apologies to Mark. Unless new revelations arise, I am through with this.