More Timely Than Ever!

Friday, November 09, 2018

TGIF: My Most Excellent Election Day Experience

Last Tuesday, special day that it was, I awoke early and prepared to go out. By 7 a.m., I was where I always go on this special day, eager to do my duty and exercise my sacred right to choose.
Read TGIF at The Libertarian Institute.

TGIF (The Goal Is Freedom) appears Fridays. Sheldon Richman, author of America's Counter-Revolution: The Constitution Revisited, keeps the blog Free Association and is executive editor of The Libertarian Institute. He is also a senior fellow and chair of the trustees of the Center for a Stateless Society and a contributing editor at Antiwar.com.

Become a Free Association patron today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you have gone voting had you had the choice to cast negative votes?

I don't know if that would change anything in the right direction, but I can imagine many candidates who would not bother to run if electors could actually subtract votes from the for tally. Which would make democracy almost reasonable...