The January-February issue of The Freeman is now in my hands. Here are some highlights:
Get a copy today.
- "Europe Meets America: Property Rights in the New World" by Andrew P. Morriss
- "Open-Source Software: Who Needs Intellectual Property Rights?" by Michele Boldrin and
David K. Levine
- "The Sovereign Presidency: Is This What the Framers Had in Mind?" by Joseph R. Stromberg
- "The Fed's Potent Power" by Donald J. Boudreaux
- "Big Government -- Big Risk" by David R. Henderson
Cross-posted at Liberty & Power.